"Sort and remove duplicates" | "Insert text i

English main discussion
  • Author

"Sort and remove duplicates" | "Insert text i

Post by maki »

1 Where is the "Sort and remove duplicates"

2 Where is the option "Insert text into lines" (beginning or end)

In the editor PSPad those options are.

Post by Skif_off »

Post by maki »

Plugins and scripts are in this case very unnecessary. Is not it better to expand the program with additional options "?

Format & Script ---> I'm not an advanced user and do not know what this is about.

Post by Drugmix »

maki
no, the best part about AkelPad is that it is extensible, which lets make a program least complexed for those who don't need any extra functions.

Thus, everyone can choose a quite specific set of functions and their config won't be bloated with the functionality they don't need.

I just described the coding approach used in AkelPad and you may or may not like it, but it probably will remain so unless Instructor decides to re-build it the other way.

And another awesome part of this program is that it's open-source, so feel free to configure and compile your own version with all the necessary functions included right into the "core".

As for
maki wrote:I'm not an advanced user and do not know what this is about.
AkelPad seems to be an editor more like for advanced users, but there are some preconfigured builds like this one. You might better try something like that.

Post by Skif_off »

maki
Unfortunately my English is bad, in a few words:
1. AkelPad is expands with additional plugins and scripts :) If you want.
2. How to install and use plugins and scripts (FAQ), AkelPad Documentation (English) and \Docs\pluginname-Eng.txt together with any plugin.

Post by maki »

PSPad has all the options I need but AkelPad has advantage because it is a 64-bit version and opens large txt

I really do not want to think about how to configure and install .. I'm too lazy and I like to EASY