Change selected text to upper/lower/title case, problem

English main discussion
  • Author

Post by KDJ »

sandrito
Your AkelPadPortable folder contains two versions of AkelPad - 32 bit and 64 bit.
In 32-bit version it works.
In 64-bit version it does not work because you have not reassigned the hotkeys Ctrl+5...Ctrl+0.

Post by sandrito »

@KDJ + Instructor

I have Win7 32-bit version, so I guess the changes are made only there.

I deinstalled PortableApps Akelpad and reinstalled it new, made all changes again = and it worked after restarting Akelpad!

I was wondering about the version I sent you and downloaded it from my OneDrive = you are right, it worked also.

At the end I don't know, why it did not worke before - but now I am happy that it works with your help and instructions.

Thanks a lot!

Post by bawldiggle »

19-Jan-2015
@ Instructor
My apologies for not acknowledging your support, last year :oops:

I had assumed there was no reply so I abandoned Akelpad.
I was wrong ... just now I found your notification email in my very full email client, and discovered the "activity"
-----
For another thread ...
I had planned to use AkelPad for Scripting (VBS) but in the process I have screwed up my file associations. When I open a VBS file for "Editing" from WinExplorer (Win7) Akelpad is blank.

Only today I found the CHM help file and found "If you have screwed up file associations" ... yep that is me ! :oops:

Working with "bits of paper" up until about June 2014 has been a hopeless failure. Like sorting confetti !

Since then I have got better organised and am using TXT files in specific folders to track/conglomerate all info more methodically.

I will have to repair file-associations/Akelpad before I can do anything else.

Once again ... thank you ... :)