AkelPad Forum Index AkelPad
Support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LineBoard problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
votan

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: LineBoard problems Reply with quote

If LineBoard is not enabled and I click on any of the options in the dropdown like "Set Bookmark", I get an error saying:

Cannot find function "LineBoard::Main::SetBookmark" in "Akelpad\Plugs\LineBoard.dll"

As soon as I enable LineBoard, no errors will pop up.

Other plugins seem to automatically get enabled if any of their functions are selected... seems like this is not working in LineBoard?
Instructor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

votan
You cannot call subfunction "LineBoard::Main::SetBookmark" of not loaded function "LineBoard::Main".
votan

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I know.... but I thought there should be some sort of protection logic, that either activates lineboard as soon as as some option is selected from the dropdown when lineboard is not enabled.... or dorpdownoptions should not be available unless the plugin is enabled. This problem does not show up with any other plugin.. only lineboard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AkelPad Forum Index -> Discussion (English) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: