AkelPad Forum Index AkelPad
Support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't install Plugin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
drkh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: Can't install Plugin Reply with quote

Hi,

I have just started trying AnkelPad today.

There are three plugins I want to use: Clipboard, HexSel and Toolbar. So, I manually extracted the dll files of those plugins to the AkelFiles\Plugs sub-directory under the AnkelPad installation directory. Then I ran AnkelPad.exe and went to Options -> Plugins. But I saw nothing in the plugin list.

Where went wrong?

I use Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1. So I picked the 64-bit version of AnKelPad 4.6.2. I did not use the installer. I used AkelPad-4.6.2-x64-bin-eng.zip. The AnkelPad installation directory is one of my choice, not the default one.

I don't have to use the installer for the plugins to be installed, do I?
DV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Can't install Plugin Reply with quote

Code:
AkelPad\
    AkelPad.exe
    AkelFiles\
        Plugs\
            Clipboard.dll
drkh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thank DV for replying to my question. But I found out why the plugins could not be seen -- they are 32-bit !

I also found that the 64-bit installer of AnkelPad 4.6.2 installed 64-bit plugins. So, problem solved.

I hope the 64-bit version of plugins can also be placed on the plugin download page so that people will not be confused.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AkelPad Forum Index -> Discussion (English) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: