LineBoard plugin

Discuss and announce AkelPad plugins
  • Author
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Cuprum
Еще подсветка активной строки помогает :)
Тока сейчас заметил, что сделал скриншот тоже на 26 строке :)

Post by Cuprum »

Instructor
Ага, про активную строку знаю. Просто хочется супервозможностей ;)

Bug - with background image (AkelPad v4.7.8)

Post by Surveyor »

Instructor,

When LineBoard plugin is running (and Board is displayed), any background image used in edit window is (partially) painted over. Image should be shifted to the right when LineBoard is displayed.

- Surveyor

Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Surveyor
Not reproduced. Can you make screenshot?

Post by Surveyor »

Instructor,

Seamless image used (2000x31 - may not display properly in Forum post?):

Without LineBoard:

With LineBoard (enabled):

Note: Left margin adjusted only to relocate text to a more pleasing location; no effect on seamless image painting.

- Surveyor

Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Surveyor
Fixed. Will be available after 4.7.9 release.

Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Изменено: требуется AkelPad 4.7.9 или выше.
Исправлено: картинка фона окна редактора прорисовывалась не с начала, при использовании плагина.

Changed: required AkelPad 4.7.9 or higher.
Fixed: edit window background image was drawn not from beginning, when plugin was on.

LineBoard plugin v9.4

Post by tmsg »

AP 4.7.9

If the lineboard plugin is configured to mark changed lines in the margin and a "Replace all" operation is done over a document, *all* lines are marked as having changed, regardless of whether they have actually been changed by the replacement process.

If the replacing is done by repeatedly pressing "Replace", only those lines where a replacement has taken place are marked.

(I've tried to check whether this is already a known problem and didn't find anything.)

TM

Post by Infocatcher »

tmsg wrote:(I've tried to check whether this is already a known problem and didn't find anything.)
viewtopic.php?p=13374#p13374 (translation)

Post by tmsg »

Infocatcher wrote:
tmsg wrote:(I've tried to check whether this is already a known problem and didn't find anything.)
viewtopic.php?p=13374#p13374 (translation)
I don't really understand what problem this post is dealing with. It may or may not have something to do with the problem I am seeing.

Could you elaborate?

(EDIT: I re-checked Alt-Backspace, with a file actually containing trailing spaces:-), and I now see that all lines are indeed marked changed even if only one line had trailing spaces. So this may be in effect the same or at least a similar problem.)

TM

Post by Infocatcher »

The problem is about any command, that rewrite entire document (like IDM_EDIT_DELETE_TRAILING_WHITESPACES in linked post).
Only one workaround for now: disable displaying of saved lines and save document.

Post by tmsg »

Infocatcher wrote:The problem is about any command, that rewrite entire document (like IDM_EDIT_DELETE_TRAILING_WHITESPACES in linked post).
Only one workaround for now: disable displaying of saved lines and save document.
I see. Is there a chance that a future version will correct this?

And while I'm at it, here's a suggestion: I often jump from the current line (normally not bookmarked) to some bookmarked line far away in the document and then want to go back to the original line (ie the one I had been on before). As I said there's normally no bookmark for that line, so I have to locate it manually.

How about a "fake" bookmark command called "jump to previous line" that keeps a continuously updated position of the previous line and a way to jump there?

TM

Post by Infocatcher »

(из личной переписки)
Infocatcher, 16.05.2012 12:29:42:
Что-то я ни вспомнить, ни найти не могу.
Я ведь предлагал когда-то сделать некую историю? Чтобы можно было вернуться к предыдущему месту в тексте.
Или навроде отмены без собственно отмены - переход по местам правок. Или вообще возможность вернуться на только просмотренные участки.

Infocatcher, 12:33:47:
Неужели придумал и забыл написать?
Так и не могу найти.

Видимо, оно:
viewtopic.php?p=11421#p11421
Infocatcher wrote:А тут, если включить фантазию, и до навигации назад/вперед недалеко. :roll:

P.S. Short translation:
I want something like undo/redo navigation, but without text changes – just go to previous/next edited part of the document.
Or more: history of any "movements" (scroll, move caret...).

Post by VladSh »

Infocatcher wrote:Или навроде отмены без собственно отмены - переход по местам правок. Или вообще возможность вернуться на только просмотренные участки.
Это было бы отлично!
Бывают случаи, что вспоминаешь, что в одном месте сделал не те изменения. Тогда делаю так:
- копирую весь текст в другую вкладку;
- с помощью отмены нахожу нужное место;
- нахожу это же место в тексте на новой вкладке (это уже легче, т.к. знаешь что искать);
- изменяю и вставляю весь текст в старую вкладку.
Выходит слишком много телодвижений.
А пробежаться по списку отмены, не отменяя сами действия, было бы здорово!

Post by tmsg »

Infocatcher wrote:I want something like undo/redo navigation, but without text changes – just go to previous/next edited part of the document.
Or more: history of any "movements" (scroll, move caret...).
A fully "rewalkable" navigation history would be perfect but I'd happily settle for being able to jump to the last position as that would solve ~80% of my needs.

TM